1. Download decompression rocketmq
2. Configure ROCKETMQ_HOME environment variable
Variable name: ROCKETMQ_HOME Variable value: rocketmq decompression path
3. Start nameserver From cmd.exe, go to the "rocketmq decompression path /bin" directory and execute "start mqnamesrv.cmd". If the following window pops up, you cannot allocate enough memory.
needs to modify the jvm related parameters, set "JAVA_OPT=%JAVA_OPT% -server -Xms2g -Xmx2g -Xmn1g", the parameters are changed to small. The same reason as the broker. The two files are located at: "rocketmq decompression path /bin/runserver.cmd", "rocketmq decompression path /bin/runbroker.cmd"
After the modification is completed, start again, after success:
4. Broker Still in the current directory, execute "start mqbroker.cmd -n 127.0.0.1:9876 autoCreateTopicEnable=true". There are three issues that can occur when starting a broker: (1) Invalid maximum direct memory size: -XX:MaxDirectMemorySize=15g
Solution: Modify the parameters of runbroker.cmd and change the value of -XX:MaxDirectMemorySize=15g.
(2) could not find or can not load the main class
set "JAVA_OPT=%JAVA_OPT% -cp %CLASSPATH%" in runbroker.cmd to:
set "JAVA_OPT=%JAVA_OPT% -cp "%CLASSPATH%""(3) Flashback command line
解: Delete C:\Users\"current system user name"\store All files.
After the successful launch of the broker: