随机访问: Random means that the access time is independent of the physical location of the memory unit. Access refers to the write and read operations. The main memory in the computer, such as RAM, is used in this way, so it is called random access memory. ; Random access: Focus on access, generally understood as a read operation. Because ROM is a read-only memory, it can be accessed randomly like RAM, but it cannot be accessed randomly. Random storage: can be understood as equivalent to random access, only RAM can be; RAM and ROM belong to memory, also known as main memory; CD-ROM is the first generation of optical disk storage, can only read, can not be written, belongs to external memory One type, also called auxiliary storage, uses laser etching to record information; from the access point of view, it has the same attributes as disks (floppy disks, hard disks) and is a direct access method.
What is the difference between random access, random access, and random storage?
- Java How to judge the existence of a certain record in the database
- AI theory essay-symmetric matrix and eigenvector, eigenvalue
- Solve the mysql8.0 authorization failure 1130 Syntax error
- The storage philosophy of the Hadoop HDFS file system
- Router external network mapping
- Java reflection (2) use reflection to generate and create object
- The work of the certification body
- Help Shahhoud - Character symmetry conversion
- One of the smart contract programming languages and development environments for learning smart contracts
- Mongoose Pagination
- The characteristics of the large-scale website software system
- [Thesis intensive] Curriculum Learning
- Bzoj 4813: [Cqoi2017] small Q chess board
- Psql window function
- IN 21H Call DOS function
- When deploying a project in Eclipse, Tomcat starts the error "Failed to start component [StandardServer]".
- The execution order of try catch finally in the case of return
- Column of l240896578
- The index
- Why are you still reading so many stocks and stock reviews? Are you still losing?